Rantdog Clips Rantdog Clips

Interesting.

I'm just confused to why everyone in this show is like bleeding from the waist down?

Rantdog responds:

You'd have to watch Rantdog's $63.99 Xmas Special - it's on You Tube.

It explains the stumps and Rantdog's "birth".

How not to die' How not to die'

Excellent

Very entertaining! Love the portal radio and song reference.

Madness Termination Madness Termination

[blood?]

Your film had good animiation and all, but where is the blood? People watch madness for the amount of blood in the animations. There wasn't a single drop in the entire animation. But good job anyways.

Welcome to Mars Welcome to Mars

Loved it.

Excellent work, the animation wasn't all that great but, i really liked the whole sceme of things. Two thumbs up.

[Nzxer]

Please Stand By. Please Stand By.

...

You = Gay.

the True MapleStory the True MapleStory

Wonderful!

Thats the reason why i quit that wretched game after level 10.

World of Warcraft pwns that.

Very cool movie.

CirrusEpix responds:

Yeah, but the price was right for a few hours of mindless fun.

Primal War 10 Primal War 10

Ok...

I really really really, hate all of your work. Your soundeffects sound very crappy, the animation isnt half bad, but your plot is just stupid animals in war, who gives a fuck. I dont care if you think im too harsh but i really hate people who make animals their main character by giving them human characteristics. I think its a waste of time.

RickMarin responds:

I really , really really sorry , but I tried my very , very , very best. oh well I cant please every one , ......ask my wife , damn , I m talking too much

The day I met Hilary Duff The day I met Hilary Duff

Awesome! >:D

ROFL Awesome Job!!!! FIVED! :D

-N Z X ER

LordCraigus responds:

Thank you!

Fun With Coins Fun With Coins

Great job!

Great job! Awesome stop motion as well. I thought the mirrors were most intersting.

-N Z X E R

Floyd The Snail Floyd The Snail

Amazing

Wow. That was great. Artwork is very detailed and animation was supa! i give you a 5!

-N Z X E R